The ROBSON company, apart from growing mushrooms, also deals with their packaging, i.e. packing, completing, placing them in collective packaging and creating ready-made sets. To simplify the whole process, the whole process can be presented in several points:
- Delivery of products to the warehouse (cold store)
- Receipt and quality control of the raw material (assortment, quality, quantity, temperature)
- Packing and labeling of the collected raw material
- Inspection of packed goods
- Storage of the finished product in the release warehouse (cold store)
- Inspection and loading of the ready product on a trailer
- Transport the goods to recipients
- Delivery of the ready product to the customer
Based on the activities listed above, it can be seen that it is a complex and time-consuming process, but ROBSON, having a modern line for automatic wrapping and labeling mushrooms in punnets / trays, is able to take all orders, both in terms of quality and quantity.
Below we present examples of the ways and methods of packaging our products.